- Code more. Code even more. Code even more than that. Code when you don’t want to. Code when you do. Code when you have to fix a problem. Code when you don’t. Code every day. Keep coding.
- Help other coders with their coding problems
- Re-code the already coded code
- Code for a coding contest i.e. top coder,
- Contribute code to an open source project
- Code design patterns… you know the theories behind design patterns right?
- Write tests for your code.
Going the whole day coding without taking a break is one of the worst decisions a colder can make. Plan your time, code for three hours and take a 30 minutes nap. Go to the gym or joking etc.Workout your algorithms on paper before doing the actual coding. Follow the above ritual over and over…